Wednesday, November 05, 2008

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY MINDY!

Nearly died during AMaths, which is the last period today! The weather makes me wanna close my eyes, and visit dreamland. However, I gotta stay awake, cause Mr Chris was teaching on cosec/sec & more&more, which made my brain go haywire! I better revise on what he taught soon, if not I'ld just die on the next AMaths lesson. Good Luck Sheryl!

After school, went Tmall to celebrate Mindy's special day(her 15th birthday)! Celebrated with the Secertos, I supposed we had some time of mini secret session too yes? Ate at Pizza Hut, Student price from $6.90! Worth it! So, I had a filling Hawaiian Pizza set for myself :D Enjoyed my food! It has been a while since I last had Pizza Hut.

After eating & chatting, we(sara,joyce,jolyn+me) decided to carry out our secret plan (; We bought Mindy a cake, and gave it to her, telling her that it was her favourite (Mango), but it was Durian (her number 1 hate) cake instead! So, she trusted us so much, cause we were convincing her that it was Mango & not Durian when she did thought that it was Durian, & then she ate it! HAHAHA! BEST PART OF THE AFTERNOON! SHE ATE DURIAN CAKE! We laughed so hard, till my stomach kinda hurt. :D Didn't mean to cheat you Mindy!

But...YOU'VE BEEN PUNK'D :D Hahaha, whatever if I've used Punk'D at the right time or what k. MTV always does that too, just even worse! [: In the end, Sara gave her the actual cake, which was Tiramisu flavour! Weeet :D

There you go, our day spent with Mindy Quekie Duckie the Meanie Monkey :D The ultra long name I call her! <3 YOU M!

Reached home, rushed homework (Bio+POA+Tuition Hw+Eng) to get myself prepared for tomorrow's lesson!








The rest, some other time! GTG!